1. What information is collected from you?
Certain information may be collected automatically, which includes:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address,
- Your browser type and operating system,
- Web pages and links you visit, advertisements you view,
- Your bandwidth speed and information about the about the software programs that are installed on your computer,
- Standard server log information
Information that we collect from other sources:
- We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
2. How we use the information we collect:
- General: Ampere may use the information collected from you to provide customized content and make recommendations based on your past activities;
- Advertisements: Ampere may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law;
- Statistics and Research: Ampere may use your information to create user group profiles or segment data and to otherwise create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our products, services and loyalty programs, which we may share with third parties and/or make available to the public;
- Product/Services Improvement: Ampere may use your information to improve and enhance existing Ampere products and services and develop new offerings, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customers’ preferences in general.
- Publish your reviews, comments and content: Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our websites or Application and made them publicly visible, Ampere may link to, publish or publicize these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
We may share the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ampere, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers;
The security of your personal data is of great importance to us. We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
Ampere Application may contain links to other websites. Ampere is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites or applications.