Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Ampere Vehicles Private Limited (henceforth referred as “Ampere” or “we” or “us” or “our” having its registered office at 150/1B, Nanthavana Thottam Kannampalayam Road, Ranganathapuram, Coimbatore – 641402.
You may use the website if you have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
1. Eligibility Criteria
If you are below 18 years of sage, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website.
2. Your Obligations
- You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
- You should maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or if Ampere has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, incomplete, not current or not in accordance with this user agreement, we have the right to indefinitely refuse to provide you with access to our website.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by Ampere for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you shall bear such expenses.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Ampere reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. Further, Ampere also reserves the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders or before making delivery in certain cases. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), Ampere has the right in its sole discretion to debar you from using the services of Ampere Electric Vehicles and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
- Before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item’s description.
- If there is any delay in the delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, then you shall not hold Ampere liable for such delay in the delivery of the product.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing or crashing.
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP / IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup, posting violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Ampere will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g. Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
4. Changes to the Site Disclaimer
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated site disclaimer on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised site disclaimer, we request you to refrain from using the website.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our order online service or goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
Any product you buy from our website is completely at your discretion and you accept that you place the order only after thoroughly inquiring about the product and being completely acquainted about the product, its features, characteristics, usage etc. Ampere is not liable for any kind of damages or losses whatsoever suffered by the customers due to the use of the product. This is applicable for both domestic and international orders.
All products and the information displayed, constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon the dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. In such a scenario, that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be an offer to us and we reserve the right to either accept or reject the balance offer.
No act or omission of Ampere prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and confirm dispatch and therefore, acceptance of the order thereafter.
We have made every effort to display the colors and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.
7. Website Content
Ampere owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified).
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without the written consent from us. You may print or download any pages for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
8. External Material
The website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such websites and cannot make any warranties about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites.
9. Copyright and Trademark
Ampere reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website.
Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively content are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. You may download or copy the contents and other materials displayed on the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the website or any related software. All software used on this website is the property of Ampere or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
All rights including copyright, in this website, are owned by Ampere. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without the permission of Ampere is prohibited.
10. Governing Law
This site disclaimer is governed by the laws of India and you and we agree to use the courts of Mumbai jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us. If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
11. Modification of Terms and Conditions
Ampere reserves the right at any time to modify the terms and conditions of this user agreement without any prior notification to you. Subsequent to any such modification of the user agreement, we will inform you of the modifications in the user agreement through e-mail at the address provided by you while registration on our website. You can access the latest version of the user agreement at any given time. In the event the modified user agreement is not acceptable to you, you may undertake to discontinue using our service. However, if you continue to use our service you shall be deemed to have agreed and accepted to the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified terms and conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified user agreement.
12. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall Ampere or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.