Cost Effective Electric Scooters
Are fuel prices eating into your savings? Does the increasing cost of petrol worry you? Ampere Electric Scooters are here to help you save a lot of these expenses. Electric Scooters can help you save on the ever rising Petrol and overhead costs that burn a big hole in your pocket every month. We have made the cost saving calculator to help you understand on how you can save with the E-Scooters –
Calculate your savings
Your Vehicle vs Ampere
How many kilometres do you commute daily with your vehicle?
What is the mileage of your vehicle?
1km / ltr
100km / ltr
What is the fuel rate?
|Comparison||Your Vehicle||Ampere Vehicles|
|Cost of Fuel / Charging||15 paisa / km|
For Your Commute of
The calculator above compares your Petrol vehicle with ampere electric scooters and gives you an estimate of how much you can save daily, monthly, and annually. The calculation is made by understanding the following data:
- The number of kilometers you commute on Petrol every day
- The mileage your vehicle gives
- The current Petrol rate
Based on this data, it calculates the average amount of your savings. Since electric scooters are battery operated, it gives you an approximate of the amount that you would spend on charging your electric vehicle against the amount you spend on fuel.
Great savings await you when you switch to Ampere Electric Scooters. Just make the switch and leave aside your worry of rising Petrol costs.
Know the Price
Of your Perfect Electric Scooter
*Terms and Conditions Apply
- Validity of the prices – 30th June 2021
- Prices of Zeal Ex and Magnus are inclusive of Fame II Subsidy revision.
- Please visit our store for more information on colour selection, accessories, offers, on-road price and other details.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Ampere Vehicles Private Limited reserves the right to modify the prices at its discretion.
आप के करीब ही है, नए ज़माने का अत्याधुनिक एम्पीयर शोरूम!
एम्पीयर ईकोसिस्टम का